- Bridge the gap between development and operations teams by automating the development/testing/deployment of applications
- Engage in code reviews, scripting, coding, infrastructure management, performance assessment
- Develop internal tooling for automating the deployment of applications
- Write specs and documentation
- Challenge your team to grow their knowledge, and enhance their ability to ship high quality SW
We are looking for a qualified DevOps Engineer to join our team.
You should have outstanding problem-solving and organization skills, and be able to work independently with little supervision. We expect you to be a tech-savvy engineer, who demonstrates a growth mindset, that provides overall management and enhancement of application environment, motivates and extends thoughtfulness to team members.
- 5+ years in Software Engineering/DevOps role
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent experience as a developer, system administrator or DevOps engineer
- Experience with managing and automating cloud services – AWS, Google Cloud or MS Azure
- Experience with open source tools like Git, Jenkins or Docker
- Familiarity with a deployment tool like Chef or Ansible
- Exposure to RDBMS or NoSQL DB like MongoDB
What Will Make You Special:
- Interest in Blockchain
- Familiarity with distributed systems and analytics