Crypto Wallet and Token Development
Cryptocurrency wallets or crypto wallets are digitally secured systems that allow receiving and sending of cryptocurrencies, and the management of private and public cryptographic keys. Crypto wallets are similar to regular bank accounts, just that they make it possible to securely buy, sell and store cryptocurrencies in place of fiat currencies.
Unlike banks accounts or pocket wallets, cryptocurrencies can only be transacted, traded, recorded and stored digitally over a blockchain. Therefore, for any cryptocurrency trading transaction crypto users require a crypto wallet. Cryptocurrency transfer to a crypto wallet means that the ownership to specific wallet address has been signed-off.
Based on the customer requirements, TheBlockBox creates a cryptocurrency coin or token. Source code and Crypto Wallet product with incorporated security and privacy will be issued out.
Our crypto wallet development services consist of:
- iOS Crypto Wallet Development
- Android Crypto Wallet Development
- Desktop Crypto Wallet Development
- Private and Public Keys Management
- Multi-cryptocurrency Crypto Wallet Development
TheBlockBox crypto wallet development offering includes among other the following feature set:
- Two-factor authentication to ensure security
- Generation of a new public key for every new transaction
- Rejection of duplicate payments to circumvent chargebacks
- Timely session logout
- QR code scanner
- Push notifications for cryptocurrencies price changes
- Paper crypto wallet development
TheBlockBox team follows agile software development methodology to rapidly deliver superb blockchain code by applying the proprietary framework that includes business requirements analysis, design, development, and blockchain code deployment.
Cryptocurrency Exchange Development
Cryptocurrency exchanges, also known as digital currency exchanges (DCE) are online marketplaces that enable customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital assets for other assets, such as conventional fiat currencies (USD, Euro, CHF, RMB, etc.), or other cryptocurrencies.
Often, cryptocurrency exchanges are liquidity providers that take bid/ask spreads. Most of the decentralized exchanges (DEC) do not store customers funds on the exchange. Instead, they facilitate direct, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency trading, meaning that customers store their funds in their own wallets. Because of this, a hack of a DCE does not pose any threat to users’ funds.
Cryptocurrency exchanges have become an integral part of the crypto-asset ecosystem. They solve numerous operational issues faced in the traditional banking and fintech industries, including, but not limited to, high transaction fees, slow processing time, need for intermediaries, and digital identity challenges.
TheBlockBox is a blockchain development company that specializes in cryptocurrency exchange development. Our cryptocurrency exchange development experts are on par with the latest trends in the blockchain development arena, and they are focused on building robust end-to-end blockchain-based solutions.
Our proficiently devised cutting-edge development framework handles each stage of the cryptocurrency exchange development with precision while being in complete accordance with your specifications.
- We start off by clarifying business and technical requirements to align business logic with the product’s end result. The exchange ecosystem — centralized or decentralized — is determined and then we further delve into efforts estimation and roadmap creation.
- During the Design stage, we develop conceptual, logical and sequential architecture diagrams with system blueprint, and high-level list of DCE features and functionalities. Depending on the business revenue streams, we determine which trading instruments become an integral part of the trading environment. Futures, swaps, margin trading, and other instruments will be assessed and eventually integrated.
- After defining the technical and trading components, we move into the Development stage. Under your supervision, we will leverage our blockchain expertise to launch your product’s MVP in the testnet environment to conduct integration and performance testing, and to validate cutover plans.
- The ultimate stage of the cryptocurrency exchange development is the Deployment phase when production ready cryptocurrency exchange will be launched and run on the mainnet.